Monday, March 1, 2010

Kathy Smith wiped me out.

Even if I don't stick with the exact routine, this is the most motivating thing I've ever done.  I walked with Kathy Smith today and didn't stick with her whole routine because she did part of it on a treadmill, and frankly.....she was pushing me hard today.  But when it started to get really tough, (she wanted me to push it up to a level 9- very very hard for me) I actually pushed myself and just started to jog.  I jogged about 9 minutes.  (I've never jogged like that...I hate jogging)  It felt great!  Then during the 'cool down', I came home and did 4 minutes on my elliptical on level 9.  Man...it felt great and I was so pumped. 

I actually tried to talk myself out of walking today but pushed through that.  I am looking ahead at what i want to do next.  I think I am going to add some strenght training next.  Spring break is coming up so I might wait until after that and just keep on going like I am for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment